- Posted February 7, 2014 by
san francisco, California
- a young jew reads story of palestinian journalist who died in the conflict in gaza
- Annual Folsom st food fest sponsored by la Cocina, Whole Fods, Rainbow Food, and other
- young jews ask for end of occupation and conflict and mourn victims by reading something about their lives 8 19 2014
- Network after work , August 2014
- French tourists
Don MacLennan, todd graham, bluenose.com
Don MacLennan is co-founder and CEO of Bluenose. Previously, he has held leadership positions at AVG, RSA and SAP. He helped build a SaaS company from pre-revenue in 2001 to its sale to SAP in 2006.
Todd Graham is co-founder and CTO of Bluenose. Previously, has has held leadership positions at VMware and RSA and is a prior startup founder.
Bluenose provides a customer success platform for SaaS businesses to increase revenue, using predictive analytics to engage at-risk customers and identify drivers of churn. We will demo our application live, including our Force.com module for sales and account managers.