- Posted February 7, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Bus mishap kills 2 foreigners in Phl
The Philippine National Police Authorities the two as Anna Van Deven from the Netherlands and Alex Laring, from Canada.
A third foreigner, identified as Bernard Bunhard, also from the Netherlands, was among the 33 injured.
Reports said the foreigners were aboard a Florida bus which fell into a 150-meter deep ravine along the highway in Sitio Pagang, Talubin Village in Bontoc town at around 7:20 a.m. Friday.
The bus, which has a total of 47 passengers, including driver and conductor, was en route to Bontoc from Manila when the accident happened.