- Posted February 11, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Azerbaijani journalist Khadija Ismayilova sentenced to 7.5 years in prison
- The judge did not allow Khadija Ismayilova to complete final word
- Azerbaijan`s Qarabag FC qualifies for Europa League group stage
- Odessa governor joins cadets at Police Academy
- Court Sentenced Leyla Yunus to 8.5 Years, Arif Yunus – to 7 Years in Prison
Demolitions of houses continue
IDPs living there were moved to a new residential area in Masazir settlement. However, 15 families refused to move, expressing dissatisfaction with the housing in Masazir. These families were persuaded to move out only 2 days ago.
Also continuing is the demolition of 3-4-storey houses on Heydar Aliyev Avenue. This is due to improvements in relation to the forthcoming 2015 European Olympic Games.
Photo: Aziz Karimov