- Posted February 11, 2014 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Constitution Misconceptions: Are we a Democracy or Republic
- Activists Post Names of CT Legislators who Passed 2013 Gun Law
- Bloomberg News: U.S. Army to give U.S. Police 13,000 MRAP Vehicles
- Wolfgang Halbig asked questions about Sandy Hook receives visit from police
- Sochi Olympics -- Gay Rights: Proper Venue to voice opposition?
NYC Mayor Di Blasio: Illegal Immigrants will be allowed papers
While this sounds like a great humanitarian gesture, the problem here is that Mayor Di Blasio is openly violating the law under the Immigration Nationality Act, which prohibits individuals to aide or encourage illegal immigrants to stay in the U.S. illegally.
Now, also, the politicians are changing the language, including the media. Instead of "illegal immigrants" or "illegal aliens" now they're calling non-Americans who break our immigration laws "undocumented immigrants" or "undocumented workers." Recently, also, Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor said that calling some one an illegal alien or illegal immigrant was insulting! I wonder, which side is she on?
Lets call things for they are, there is a reason they call a killer a murderer, or a thief a robber, an orange an orange. An illegal alien or illegal immigrant a CRIMINAL illegal immigrant or CRIMINAL illegal alien.