- Posted February 11, 2014 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Cliven Bundy & BLM Stand Off: What the media isn't telling you!
- Cliven Bundy, BLM Land Grab situation over for now but the devil is in the details!
- Help Cliven Bundy -- Cattle Rancher Under Siege by BLM
- New York SAFE Act Gun Registration Nears: April 15
- Albuquerque Police Department Murder Homeless Man James Boyd
NYC Mayor Di Blasio: Illegal Immigrants will be allowed papers
While this sounds like a great humanitarian gesture, the problem here is that Mayor Di Blasio is openly violating the law under the Immigration Nationality Act, which prohibits individuals to aide or encourage illegal immigrants to stay in the U.S. illegally.
Now, also, the politicians are changing the language, including the media. Instead of "illegal immigrants" or "illegal aliens" now they're calling non-Americans who break our immigration laws "undocumented immigrants" or "undocumented workers." Recently, also, Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor said that calling some one an illegal alien or illegal immigrant was insulting! I wonder, which side is she on?
Lets call things for they are, there is a reason they call a killer a murderer, or a thief a robber, an orange an orange. An illegal alien or illegal immigrant a CRIMINAL illegal immigrant or CRIMINAL illegal alien.