- Posted February 11, 2014 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Update: Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- (8 min vid)Eric Frein and how he is eluding capture: The Art of War
- Is Voting Republican The Answer on Nov 5?
- Armed Terrorists Kidnap and Torture American Citizen for 11 Hours
NYC Mayor Di Blasio: Illegal Immigrants will be allowed papers
While this sounds like a great humanitarian gesture, the problem here is that Mayor Di Blasio is openly violating the law under the Immigration Nationality Act, which prohibits individuals to aide or encourage illegal immigrants to stay in the U.S. illegally.
Now, also, the politicians are changing the language, including the media. Instead of "illegal immigrants" or "illegal aliens" now they're calling non-Americans who break our immigration laws "undocumented immigrants" or "undocumented workers." Recently, also, Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor said that calling some one an illegal alien or illegal immigrant was insulting! I wonder, which side is she on?
Lets call things for they are, there is a reason they call a killer a murderer, or a thief a robber, an orange an orange. An illegal alien or illegal immigrant a CRIMINAL illegal immigrant or CRIMINAL illegal alien.