- Posted February 12, 2014 by
- Extra Mile Day Shines Light on Volunteer Heroes Across America
- Extra Mile Day Momentum Soars to 420 Cities
- Shawn Anderson to Donate 5,000 Books to California Shelters and Outreach Centers
- Celebrated Golf Writer/Teacher Trains Weekend Golfers to Shave Five Shots
- Staying Motivated When Your Life Isn’t Motivating
Lola The Vamp joins Red Burlesque Lipsticks
Lola is both PhD (in burlesque no less) and Penthouse Pet, she's a trailblazer of burlesque revival and a living amalgam of vintage beauty. A true star cast in the mould of yesterday, she has the figure of Brigitte Bardot and the smile of Vivien Leigh. Her growing media presence has seen her profiled by the Huffington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, with Melbourne's The Age gushing, 'A highly developed aesthetic and a sly wit...super sexy without ever being tawdry...Lola is in a league of her own'
Lola's shade is a vivid pearlised plum red lipstick with a silky smooth velvet cream texture.
Enriched with Apricot Kernel Oil (Vitamin E) to soothe and protect the lips. Red Burlesque lipstick is 100% allergy tested and fragrance-free.
For more information please see www.lolathevamp.com and www.redburlesque.com
Lola The Vamp
Pacific Fair, Queensland, Australia