- Posted February 12, 2014 by
- Wealthy Western Australians to Enjoy New Financing Option
- Send Word Now to Provide Emergency Communication Services to Canadian North Airlines
- Harry Holland shows ‘Blindfold’ at Mineta Fine Art
- "The Last Days of Che Guevara" Marks Another Milestone for Red Quill Books
- Word Branch Publishing Declares February Young Adult Fiction Month
Lola The Vamp joins Red Burlesque Lipsticks
Lola is both PhD (in burlesque no less) and Penthouse Pet, she's a trailblazer of burlesque revival and a living amalgam of vintage beauty. A true star cast in the mould of yesterday, she has the figure of Brigitte Bardot and the smile of Vivien Leigh. Her growing media presence has seen her profiled by the Huffington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, with Melbourne's The Age gushing, 'A highly developed aesthetic and a sly wit...super sexy without ever being tawdry...Lola is in a league of her own'
Lola's shade is a vivid pearlised plum red lipstick with a silky smooth velvet cream texture.
Enriched with Apricot Kernel Oil (Vitamin E) to soothe and protect the lips. Red Burlesque lipstick is 100% allergy tested and fragrance-free.
For more information please see www.lolathevamp.com and www.redburlesque.com
Lola The Vamp
Pacific Fair, Queensland, Australia