- Posted February 12, 2014 by
- SliderAsia Invites Largest International Trombone Delegation
- Mickey and the Plow Horse: Uplifting New Book Empowers Children to Release their ‘Inner Thoroughbred’
- That’s What the Old Ones Says Tells the Story of Christianity and American Indians
- Motivational Guru Shawn Anderson Shares Vision Behind Extra Mile Day
- When the World Needs a Hero, It Calls...the Minions!
Lola The Vamp joins Red Burlesque Lipsticks
Lola is both PhD (in burlesque no less) and Penthouse Pet, she's a trailblazer of burlesque revival and a living amalgam of vintage beauty. A true star cast in the mould of yesterday, she has the figure of Brigitte Bardot and the smile of Vivien Leigh. Her growing media presence has seen her profiled by the Huffington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, with Melbourne's The Age gushing, 'A highly developed aesthetic and a sly wit...super sexy without ever being tawdry...Lola is in a league of her own'
Lola's shade is a vivid pearlised plum red lipstick with a silky smooth velvet cream texture.
Enriched with Apricot Kernel Oil (Vitamin E) to soothe and protect the lips. Red Burlesque lipstick is 100% allergy tested and fragrance-free.
For more information please see www.lolathevamp.com and www.redburlesque.com
Lola The Vamp
Pacific Fair, Queensland, Australia