- Posted February 13, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
- AAED DONATES TO SAVE THE FAMILY FOUNDATION
- Arizona Association for Economic Development to Host Legislative Luncheon on Capitol Lawn
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s January Luncheon to Discuss “Keeping Arizona In The Game”
Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office Receives Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
“With thanks to my predecessor, Jon Pettibone, as well as to the attorneys and the entire office staff, I am extremely proud of the firm and pledge to continue earning a reputation for being a best place to work,” said office managing partner Nicole Stanton. “We do it because we love our firm and all its employees, not for the recognition, but it’s great to know that our efforts are appreciated.”
In Phoenix’s Best Places to Work for 2013, Quarles & Brady ranked 13th in the Mid-Size Companies category, was listed in the inaugural Best Places to Work program in 2003 and was recognized as an All-Star for being placed on the Best Places to Work list for the past six years or more. The award recognizes Phoenix companies with excellent morale, engagement, retention and workplace practices. Organizations recognized traditionally go above the standard employer benefits and options to offer a range of teambuilding activities and cohesive staffs. Companies were ranked based on employee participation in a survey and ranked within their size categories.
The firm, along with the other Phoenix Best Places to Work businesses were honored at the 2013 Best Places to Work Luncheon on December 12th in Scottsdale and highlighted in a special section of the December 13th issue of the Phoenix Business Journal.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 460 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.