- Posted February 14, 2014 by
St. Petersburg, Florida
- Petition in US Supreme Court: Should Foreclosure Fraud Be Allowed to Continue In Florida Courts?
- Foreclosure Terror: Cops Break Into Home At Gunpoint
- The Real Foreclosure Crisis- Housing Data Shows Crash
- URGENT UPDATE To All Consumers in Foreclosure!
- China and Foreign Governments Own America’s Mortgage Debt
Foreclosure Crisis Warning: Mortgage Applications at Lowest Level Since 2000!
Right now, foreclosure courts are busy rushing to slam foreclosure judgements
Why? What's the purpose? Who's gonna buy the home? There are no new buyers...... I'm sure this is all not a big deal.....
The Mortgage Bankers Association said its seasonally adjusted index of mortgage application activity, which includes both refinancing and home purchase demand, fell two percent to 397.2 in the week ended Feb. 7. The index hit its lowest level since December 2000 at the end of last year, soon after the U.S. Federal Reserve announced it would start reducing its $85 billion per month bond-buying program as the economy grows strong enough to stand on its own. MORE HERE