- Posted February 15, 2014 by
Glen Cove, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Shopping carts in the wild
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Snagged in the snow!
At first I thought it was the same one making it's way around town, I saw at the church and then going down the hill but it's different. It doesn't have any red on it.
You'd have to see this neighborhood to understand it's pretty residential up here, but people do like these carts, I have to say..
February 15, 2014.