- Posted February 15, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel photo of the day
- A Koto Performance on the Noh Stage of the Yasaka Shrine in Kyoto. Pt.2
- A Koto Performance on the Noh Stage of the Yasaka Shrine in Kyoto. Pt.1
- A Shamisen Performance on the Noh Stage of the Yasaka shrine in Kyoto.
- Traditional Japanese Fan Dance at the Noh stage of Yasaka Shrine.
- Otemoyan (おてもやん) Dance at the Noh Stage of Yasaka Shrine.
Winter Kimono Splendor in Kyoto!
Yesterday it was valentine’s Day and it snowed here in Kyoto! I visited the Kamigamo shrine to take some snow pictures and saw this lady, dressed in an colourful kimono posing in front of the of the Romon Gate and Tama bridge.