- Posted February 16, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Breaking news: Share your story
- What's New in Allergy Relief? MNMS Interviews San Antonio Allergy Specialist Dr. John Dice
- Family Immigration Law News: Houston Attorney Rehan Alimohammad Interview
- Divorce and Family Law Expert, Attorney Susan Compton Kherkher Live Interview
- ROBOTIC ASSISTED SPINE SURGERY TRAINING FOR DOCTORS, Interview with Dr. Melanie B. Kinchen, recently trained with Dr. Richard Francis in the use of the Mazor Robotics Surgical Guidance System for Robotic Assisted Spine Surgery.
- Houston Orthopedic and Spine Hospital Offers FREE Panel Discussion With Four Back & Spine Surgeons and Specialists
Many New Options for Facial Cosmetic Procedures, Which One is Right for You?
Are you considering any type of Facial Cosmetic Surgery or other Facial Treatments?
Houston, Pearland and Lake Jackson Texas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Gregory Pisarski provides very valuable up to date information on the many different options now available for facial cosmetic surgery.
Listen to the entire interview and you’ll have a much more broad understanding of what types of facial cosmetic procedures there are, how they frequently complement each other and which ones might be the best fit for you. Dr. Pisarski also shares helpful information on the numerous new products being used today and what their purpose is as well as how they work.
What are the beneficial aspects of these new options?
What do you need to know before you go in for a consultation?
Who is and who isn’t a good candidate for facial cosmetic surgery?
What is the recovery process like for a particular treatment or cosmetic surgery procedure? Budget? Time commitment? Down time?
Dr. Pisarski answers those questions too!
Dr. Pisarski states, “It’s all about finding out what the patient’s needs and concerns are, and balancing that with their lifestyle, budget, availability of down time, and other factors.”
Listen to the interview and for more information or to schedule a consultation with
Triple Board Certified, Gregory Pisarski, M.D. at Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery.
Call Dr. Pisarski’s Office at (979) 353-6415 or (979) 297-9289.
You can also Visit the Website at
For other Medical News and Information and more Interviews With Experts,
Visit us at