- Posted February 17, 2014 by
- “RMG’s Openness to Conduct an Ecological Audit is Quite Welcomed”
- “RMG” Answers Allegations Posed by the National Party
- The Problems That RMG GOLD’s Suspension Has Created For The Bolnisi Population
- UNESCO Has Given No Specific Advice on Sakdrisi and will Not Be Monitoring It
- David Saganelidze: “The Khudoni Dam is the Most Perspective Project”
Photos: SIPI Lecture on Khudoni HPP
The students were exposed to information regarding the economical and energetic aspects of the project, as well as all the benefits it will bring to Georgia. The lecture was open to questions and many of the attendees had the chance to receive the information they needed most.