- Posted February 18, 2014 by
- Multi Award Winning Singer and Songwriter, Elainee Presley Announces Upcoming Worldwide Launch of Her Debut Album “Starlight Classic EP”
- US-China Cooperation on Cybersecurity with The Speed Traders’ Edgar Perez at Cyber Security World Conference 2015
- Comedian/Actor Part Of “Dream Cast” For Newly Released Faith Based Feature Film
- Lizzie Hartman Wins International Fashion Supermodel 2014
- “A Date with God” Released Online as Ebook and Paperback
Author Carolyn Holland Holds First Live Radio Interview To Promote The Genesis Project Series
Carolyn Holland is participating in her first ever live radio interview on 22nd February 2014, on the Author Chat show, hosted by Lynda D. Brown, to promote The Genesis Project series.
This interview was set up by Books Authors And Artists (BAA) to promote both Seeds of Transition , published last year, and the upcoming Leaves of Revolution, the second book in the Genesis Project series. Carolyn will also tell listeners a bit more about herself.
Lynda D. Brown is the host and producer of the Author Chat show, where she interviews authors each week. Thousands of listeners tune in on Saturdays at 4pm Central Standard Time. The show itself is about thirty minutes, during which listeners can learn more about an author and their latest book.
Astrid Gay, book publicist for BAA, says, “Radio interviews are quickly becoming the new thing to promote new books. With Ms. Holland’s second book coming soon, we thought this was an opportunity too good to pass. We are thankful that Lynda D. Brown was able to fit us in this quickly.”
Carolyn Holland, co-author of Seeds of Transition and author of Leaves of Revolution, said, “It was unbelievably exciting to develop Seeds of Transition. Projecting extreme weather events, caused by climate change, which makes it harder to grow food outdoors, was so involved! Food prices soar as population increases food demand while weather decreases food supplies. People struggle to feed their families. The solutions we shared with readers to alleviate pending tragedy should give us all hope that we can change.”
Carolyn Holland’s first book, Seeds of Transition, is available on Amazon, CreateSpace, and through the Fresh Publishing Store , for the UK. Leaves of Revolution will be published this year.