- Posted February 21, 2014 by
- Multi Award Winning Singer and Songwriter, Elainee Presley Announces Upcoming Worldwide Launch of Her Debut Album “Starlight Classic EP”
- US-China Cooperation on Cybersecurity with The Speed Traders’ Edgar Perez at Cyber Security World Conference 2015
- Comedian/Actor Part Of “Dream Cast” For Newly Released Faith Based Feature Film
- Lizzie Hartman Wins International Fashion Supermodel 2014
- “A Date with God” Released Online as Ebook and Paperback
Mark Birnbaum & Eugene Remm and EMM Group Take Over New York
Eugene Remm and Mark Birnbaum along with business entrepreneur Michael Hirtenstein founded EMM Group, one of New York’s most successful hospitality, lifestyle and management companies, in 2006. Since that time the partners have built a solid reputation as leaders in the industry, organizing several hundred events and developing the company into a multi-faceted hub for successful venue ownership and execution. EMM Group specializes in restaurant and nightlife operations, marketing and event production, celebrity procurement and lifestyle management. Building on the success of their first nightlife venture Tenjune, a celebrity haunt located in the heart of the Meatpacking District, EMM Group’s business portfolio continues to expand with the creation of new trend-setting hospitality and lifestyle ventures.
In 2007, EMM Group purchased The EMM Group Estate, a privately-owned property in the Hamptons that plays home to the most exclusive events during the summer season, and launched Four Hundred, a members-only, lifestyle management service.
EMM Group recently launched the Chandelier Room and is now looking forward to the the opening of Abe & Arthur’s and Simyone, their highly anticipated restaurant and lounge on 14th Street in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District. As EMM Group continues to expand it works to maintain the principles in which the company was founded, of superior execution, quality service, exceptional management and a strong operational foundation.