- Posted February 21, 2014 by
- E3 Appoints Dr. Michael Green Chief Technology Officer; Opens California R&D Center
- Phyllis R. Brown Provides Helpful Support to Caregivers of Alzheimer's Patients in Her Book, Help Me! I'm Slipping
- Behavioral Health Group Continues to Expand in Colorado
- Walking the Walk! Military Benefits Association Sponsors Enlisted National Guard Soldiers at the 43rd Annual EANGUS Exposition. Supporting Military Families since 1956
- 2013 LakeGeorge.com Elvis Tribute Artist Grand Champion Travis Powell Takes the Stage at This Year's Festival, May 28 - June 1, 2014
SBGA Continues to Offer Members Simple Cost-Cutting Solutions for Recurring Billing
Irvine, Calif.- SBGA is helping more members manage their back offices with SBGA's Accounting Solutions program. On the surface, SBGA's Accounting Solutions program integrates members' credit card terminals with the most popular accounting software for instant transaction recording. Beyond that, this program also has tools to help members easily collect payments with features such as Recurring Billing.
The Recurring Billing element of SBGA's Accounting Solutions program allows members to set up a payment schedule for their customers. For businesses with periodic fees, recurring billing can save a business owner time by no longer having to manually enter customer information with each payment. Whether customers
are paying on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly or even annual basis, members only have to input their customer information once and the system does the rest.
Eliminating the need to reenter customer information every billing cycle with recurring billing, SBGA effectively eliminates the potential for manual entry error when keying in transactions, saving even more time previously spent on correcting costly errors. But the savings doesn't apply to just your time. SBGA is known for taking a stance against unnecessary fees in all of their offerings, and the Accounting Solutions program is no different.
Recurring billing comes with no errors and no fines - just the way total Accounting Solutions should be.
About the Small Business Growth Alliance
Building off nearly two decades of experience, the Small Business Growth Alliance (SBGA) is a leading provider of back office solutions to businesses throughout the United States. SBGA Alliance Partners have been recognized by Inc. Magazine, have received the coveted President's Award and are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau.
SBGA provides members with essential products, services and educational resources that allow business owners to successfully address essential business needs - from internet marketing, search engine optimization and electronic payments to payroll and accounting services, SBGA offers the very best in total back office management solutions.
For Additional Information, Contact:
Small Business Growth Alliance
publicrelations ( @ ) SBGA dot com