- Posted February 23, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Martinez to call on Philippine President
Presidential Communications Operations Office Secretary Herminio “Sonny” Coloma Jr. said the Philippine Sports Commission made a request for a courtesy call.
"From what I know, the Philippine Sports Commission already sent a request for a courtesy call. The Office of the President is determining the right time for Martinez to make the courtesy call," Coloma said.
He noted President Aquino has a hectic schedule this coming week.
Earlier, Coloma said the President will be marking the 28th anniversary of the EDSA Revolution in the provinces, including those hit by recent calamities.
The President will also have a two-day state visit to Malaysia on Feb. 27 and 28.
"The President has a hectic schedule this week due to the EDSA anniversary and his state visit to Malaysia," he said.
For now, he said the Office of the President is considering all factors.
"We are considering all relevant factors but what is important is that we have received the PSC's recommendation," he said.