- Posted February 23, 2014 by
- DAPA-Eligible Immigrants No Longer Shielded from Deportation
- Iranian opposition spokesman: Senior Quds Force commanders train Houthis in Yemen
- Suspense Novel Entered Into Readers’ Favorite Monthly Book Giveaway
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra was in Pune to promote his debut Hollywood film “Broken Horses”
- Celebrity Publicist Toni Embry To Visit Indianapolis Using #IndyPeople To Dispel #BoycottIndiana
Will Justin Bieber’s “Shots Of Me” Rival Instagram?
A new teen-oriented social networking site called “Shots Of Me” launched into the cyber stratosphere last month. Its lead investor? One of the world’s most famous teenagers, Justin Bieber, backed the project.
Justin Bieber invested in the new teen-targeted social media platform where members post artistic photos of themselves and share the “selfies” with other members.
“Justin Bieber has tweeted about his love of RockLive games and this is his time to get involved with the business side of a product and brand he believes in,” said developers of the Shots.me site. Fortune magazine reported that Bieber led a $1.1 million seed round for the company, whose other investors include boxer Floyd Mayweather and angel investor Tom McInerney.
Justin has no shortage of “Beliebers” in his role as venture capitalist. Long established public relations companies like Mohr Publicity , known for helping jump start social media sites virtually overnight, expect the star’s networking platform to take off immediately.
Bieber already has an explosive teenage social media following. He has more than 46 million Twitter followers and his first Instagram picture reportedly crashed the site’s servers.
Justin Bieber himself “liked” the Mohr Publicity Instagram page so it will be interesting to see if he continues to communicate via Instagram now that his own Shots.me is a direct competitor.
So, who do they think will win the photo sharing cyber race? “The one with the best PR team,” says Mohr Publicity