- Posted February 23, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protestas en Venezuela
- More violent repression to students that are inside the University just marching, manifesting against: Cuban invasion in Venezuela, Cubanization of \Venezuela, Maduro is bringing down to the drain quality of life of Venezuelans while he and the politician
- THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MAN TO DO NOTHING!, Edmund Burk. The two faces of Latin American presidents ( Photomontages of @ _Calavera_ )
- List of officers " Cuban Army of Occupation (CEO ) " in Venezuela , its armament , location and repressive mission. CUBAN SPIES UNCOVERED COMMAND in Venezuela!
- More evidence!! Human rights violation in Venezuela
- Insulza says: there is no reason to apply American Democratic Charter in Venezuela!! Outreagous! Like, REALLY MR INZULZA!! 8-/ ; WHEN IS THIS GUY LEAVING THE OAS?? You should really go and walk on the streets of any Venezuela city or Caracas and see IT
La OEA, incapaz de mostrar una postura unánime sobre Venezuela. Inaceptable..! The OEA , unable to show a unanimous position on Venezuela. Unacceptable.
La reunión en la OEA terminó sin consenso, decepcionando a los venezolanos que esperaban afuera reclamando de la organización una respuesta contundente ante la violencia en su país. Alrededor de un centenar de antichavistas vestidos de negro –“guardamos luto por los estudiantes de nuestro país”, explicaban- se congregaron desde media mañana frente a la sede de la organización con banderas de Venezuela y pancartas en apoyo a Leopoldo López, encarcelado desde el día anterior.
Why World organizations created to prevent this situation to happen in peaceful countries always wait till last minute to Act?! Venezuela needs help now!!! SOS.SOS.SOS now!!
It is not a joke! Venezuelan heroes, unarmed students are not doing this for fun!!!!
Cuban invasion/Command groups are helping with the killing!!!! OEA/ONU/UNESCO somebody/anybody go investigate
While outside the headquarters of the Organization of American States (OEA) in Washington the hundreds of demonstrators, supporters and opponents of the government headed Nicolas Maduro showed the social schism that exists in Venezuela Within the building , its Member States evidenced the existing fracture within the regional body , unable to find a unanimous response to the violence that exists in South America , unleashed with the student demonstration on February 12 country.
The OEA meeting ended without consensus , disappointing Venezuelans waiting outside the organization claiming an overwhelming response to the violence in their country . About a hundred dresses antichavistas of black - " keep mourning for the students of our country," he explained , gathered from mid-morning outside the headquarters of the organization with flags of Venezuela and banners in support of Leopoldo López , were imprisoned on previous day .