- Posted February 24, 2014 by
- Emergency Nurses Association Applauds Passage of Appropriations Bill Containing Ebola and Emergency Care Funding
- Pedal the World – an adventure around the world on a bicycle
- Jeff Gum joins Emile Hirsch and Zoe Kravitz in Crime Drama “Vincent-N-Roxxy”
- Election Officials Stop Voter Wearing NRA Hat: Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Filed in Georgia
- Magician Dick Brookz Reveals Houdini’s conflict with Arthur Conan Doyle, Thursday, December 11, on The Travel Channel
An Initiative Aiming to Discover and Empower Budding Talent in the Canadian Modeling Industry
It has never been easy to make a mark in the modeling industry. Everyone knows that as far as career paths go, one of the most competitive and difficult industries to enter is the modeling industry. Unless you are an exceptionally high profile individual, catching a break can be highly challenging and in most cases a disheartening prospect. It seeps all the time, energy and will power out of many hopeful models-to-be and has, in the past deprived the entire industry of loads of impressive talent. Thus, the true potential of the industry cannot be realized, resulting in major losses for everyone.
Dedicated to combat this issue and help the industry develop by aiding deserving models to succeed and realize their true potential, M Model and Talent Agency is a Canadian based agency that focuses on discovering budding and experienced talent in the modeling world and effectively managing their careers. The agency takes on board talented individuals and focuses on developing their careers through commercial print media, principal acting and overall promotion of their talents. Through a dedicated selection process, M Model and Talent Agency manages the requirements of beginners, professionals, children and adult models alike and helps to give them direction in their chosen career paths.