- Posted February 24, 2014 by
- Join Earth Hour on March 29 for a Better Future
- New Book, 'Wake Up or Die,' Provides Definitive Guide to 21st Century Business Intelligence
- BNSF Railroad to Hire 5,000 Workers This Year for Expansions and Replacements
- Agile International Empowers Women Farmers, Launches Sustainable Development Operations in Africa
- Nuru International Brings Hope to Kenya
An Initiative Aiming to Discover and Empower Budding Talent in the Canadian Modeling Industry
It has never been easy to make a mark in the modeling industry. Everyone knows that as far as career paths go, one of the most competitive and difficult industries to enter is the modeling industry. Unless you are an exceptionally high profile individual, catching a break can be highly challenging and in most cases a disheartening prospect. It seeps all the time, energy and will power out of many hopeful models-to-be and has, in the past deprived the entire industry of loads of impressive talent. Thus, the true potential of the industry cannot be realized, resulting in major losses for everyone.
Dedicated to combat this issue and help the industry develop by aiding deserving models to succeed and realize their true potential, M Model and Talent Agency is a Canadian based agency that focuses on discovering budding and experienced talent in the modeling world and effectively managing their careers. The agency takes on board talented individuals and focuses on developing their careers through commercial print media, principal acting and overall promotion of their talents. Through a dedicated selection process, M Model and Talent Agency manages the requirements of beginners, professionals, children and adult models alike and helps to give them direction in their chosen career paths.