About this iReport
  • Not verified by CNN

  • Click to view unclaimed's profile
    Posted February 24, 2014 by

    More from unclaimed

    RE: In Response to Your Inquiry: VCM <320208>


    Hi Kyle, Thank you for your email. Attach to this email I forward you my mom and brothers story, I had problems trying to attach the file on the web so I forward you the file in English and Spanish. Is about an accident that my brother had when he was a 1 year old child, he bites through the electrical cable the of the vacuum cleaner, which was plugged into a 220V socket, he was instantly electrocuted, this caused a prolonged cardio-respiratory arrest for about 40 minutes. Our main objective is to share the story as much as we can so we can be able to help more families with a similar situation. We think that with all the technology that we have today, we will be able to help each other, either way with valuable information or just to make them feel that they are not the only ones, that they are not alone. I look forward to having your comments. Kind regards and Many thanks, Claudia Vega -

    Mensaje original----- De: CNNTech4@turner.com CNNTech4@turner.com Enviado el: lunes, 24 de febrero de 2014 17:12 Para: clau_rvd@yahoo.com Asunto: In Response to Your Inquiry: VCM &lt;320208&gt; Hi Claudia, Thanks for contacting CNN. I'm happy to help you with this issue. You are welcome to post your submission in Spanish. If you have any questions, please let me know. Regards, Kyle CNN.com Tech Support Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/teamcnn Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/cnn -

    Description: Subject: question.. Hi David, Can I post and it report in Spanish? I look forward having your comments. Many thanks, Claudia Vega

    Add your Story Add your Story