- Posted February 24, 2014 by
New York City, New York
- A Summer Evening of Giving Part 1, July 15, 2015
- A Summer Evening of Giving Part 2, July 15, 2015
- Canada’s Taste of Asia 2015 Kick-Off, June 5, 2015
- Chinese New Year Celebration in Markham Ontario, Canada. February 18, 2015, Part 2
- Chinese New Year Celebration in Markham Ontario, Canada. February 18, 2015, Part 1
Canadian Fashion Designer Evan Biddell’s 1st New York Fashion Week Show, February 9, 2014
Mr. Biddell presented his fall/ winter 2014 collection at Rox Gallery in lower Manhattan last February 9, 2014.
It is often said that it’s sometimes difficult to get audience to fill up an “off location” and a less known fashion show during New York Fashion Week. It was not a problem for Mr. Biddell. It was standing room only, considering that it was held at lower Manhattan and on, a cold and snowy, Sunday 9 o’clock in the evening show.
The fashion team consisted of mostly Canadians living or working in the city and Torontonians who flew down just for the show. Toronto fame celebrity stylist Peter Papapetrou headed team Biddell.
The final three dresses of the collection pay tribute to colors red, white and blue. It was a clear message that Mr. Biddell has landed and is here to stay.
Wishing you the very best Evan!