- Posted February 25, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Teachers Go to Jail for Cheating But Wall Street Remains at Large
- Zoom! Pow! New Police Action Figures Come Equipped With a Patrol Car to Apprehend Criminals
- Rubio says, "I'm Young, She's Old; You Should Vote for Me". A 'Fresh Face' with Old Ideas Presented in a 'New' Way
- Obama Caves and says, "OK. Congress (the Military Industrial Complex and Israel's Lobbyists) Can 'Weigh In' On US-Iran Peace Deal
- OMG! CNN's New Website Design Loads Sooo Slooooowly!
The United States is Facing a Catastrophic Shortage of Clowns.
I will admit: I am afraid of clowns. Always have been, always will be, so any article stating that there are less clowns, to me, constitutes breaking news on the level of "Man Lands On Moon." All apologies to my face-painted brethren, but good. Good good good. Less clowns = less fear = more happy.
But here's the thing: The World Clown Association is, I think, drastically under-reporting its numbers. The planet, by my lights, is swarming with clowns: Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell, Chris Matthews, Chris Christie, Sarah Palin, Bill O'Reilly, Michele Bachmann, Rush Limbaugh, Ted Yoho, Ted Nugent, Sean Hannity, Rand Paul and fa chrissakes Louie Gohmert are all available for recruitment. Measure them for the big floppy feet and stuff them into the clown car. They're already doing the work."
William Rivers Pitt, Columnist and Editor for Truthout
National clown shortage looms in America
I agree with William Rivers Pitt. They should start recruitment in Washington DC-immediately!