- Posted February 26, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Arizona's 'religious freedom' bill vetoed
- Let’s not exploit the Ferguson City incident for petty self-gain.
- Cops should not be indicted for discharging their duties.
- Stop letting men exercise eminent domain rights on your Vagina.
- Is 2014 Midterm Election a Wash or Invalid?
- Majority Republicans in the Senate will lead to one Party Despotism and Capital Oppression.
The Taliban of Arizona
Is it sexism, systematic segregation or gender apartheid? “Religious Freedom Restoration Act” known as Anti-gay bill is a dangerous mistake by many notorious lawmakers of the State of Arizona. I wonder if some of the lawmakers are being influenced by the radical religious fundamentalist groups or they are acting as Taliban’s of Arizona.
I suggest, let’s keep "Freedom of Religion" free from sacrosanctity.