- Posted February 26, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Arizona's 'religious freedom' bill vetoed
- Officer Spock has left the Planet Earth
- Why Lawmakers as Lawbreakers or Law Manipulators are exempt from Judicial Review?
- My Humble Request to Members of Dysfunctional Congress who seems to be “Wolves in the Sheep’s Clothing”.
- Churches, Temples, and Mosques are reminder of Medieval Era frozen in time.
- Rudolph William Louis “Rudy” Giuliani, Whose side are you on?
The Taliban of Arizona
Is it sexism, systematic segregation or gender apartheid? “Religious Freedom Restoration Act” known as Anti-gay bill is a dangerous mistake by many notorious lawmakers of the State of Arizona. I wonder if some of the lawmakers are being influenced by the radical religious fundamentalist groups or they are acting as Taliban’s of Arizona.
I suggest, let’s keep "Freedom of Religion" free from sacrosanctity.