- Posted February 26, 2014 by
- New Work by Connecticut Sculptor Joe Gitterman Now in Bushnell Plaza Sculpture Garden
- Treating Hypertension: Author Rebecca Park Totilo’s New Book, “How to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally With Essential Oil"
- Book Release – ‘The Big Bang and Lines of Space’
- Inspire+Aspire Women Leadership Conference, Hosted By Robyn Knox Is Going To Be Held On 15th January
- Venezuelan Cellist Carmine Miranda Praised By International Music Critics For His Recording Release Piatti: 12 Caprices
Introducing the next pop kid prodigy Alaska Lakin
Singer, songwriter, musician, painter, poet, actress, model, five nine, nineteen, driven…introducing Alaska Lakin.
Hailing from North Carolina, Alaska Lakin is a multi talented passionate artist with multiple interests. Her love affair with music and the arts started at a very early age. The affection for sound (and great songs) runs in the family. Nineteen year old Alaska has been playing the piano since age six and her talents eventually extended to other instruments, including teaching herself to play guitar and the ukulele. Her musical style is “Pop Fusion”, an explosive eclectic blend of pop, rock, electronic, dance and hip-hop with unique twists. After several National and regional ad campaigns and character roles she’s expanding her modeling and acting projects and looking forward to upcoming feature films. She’s an accomplished painter with several of her artistic works receiving scholastic honors along with her deeply personal poetry that she has been writing since junior high. “I have a real passion for the arts but right now my focus in on music” she says. One journalist wrote “Imagine a singing Victoria’s Secret angel rocking with a guitar on the runway…that’s Alaska Lakin”
Alaska lives in Hollywood and currently developing her music project in Atlanta. Her debut single, “Go Solo” hits iTunes and other digital retailers spring 2014!
One journalist wrote “Imagine a singing Victoria’s Secret angel rocking with a guitar on the runway…that’s Alaska Lakin”