- Posted February 26, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s March Luncheon to Discuss Economic Development Updates for Metropolitan Edge Communities
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “Retail 2015: Renew, Refill and Repurpose”
- Arizona American Indian Tourism Association Hosts Arizona Indian Festival
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
Loo received the award for his devotion to the community and outstanding service to the valley. The award was presented to him at the organization’s annual dinner event on January 11.
Loo is a member of the firm’s Corporate Services and China Law practice groups. He practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, commercial financing, international transactions, securities and general corporate law involving clients in a wide variety of industries. He is also a member of the boards of directors of several organizations, including the Arizona Asian American Bar Association, Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. and Greater Phoenix Black Chamber of Commerce, and he also serves as general counsel for the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Loo earned his law degree from the University Chicago and his bachelor’s degree from Stanford University.
About The National Association of Asian American Professionals
Founded in 1982, NAAAP is the premier leadership organization for Asian professionals. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing and advancing the careers of Asian leaders, NAAAP cultivates professional excellence among its members, connects accomplished professionals for mutual success, engages its members in community service and works with employers in business, non-profit and government to recruit, retain and promote high-achieving individuals.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 460 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.