- Posted March 1, 2014 by
- “THE EVE” Releases Official Trailer After Taking Home Awards At Premiere Film Festival
- Dieter Staudinger’s Book Juice Your Way to Health
- Cyber Expert Edgar Perez to Lead Cybersecurity Boardroom Workshop 2015 in Dubai, HK, Seoul, Singapore, London and NYC
- “Big Time In Hollywood, Fl” Actor Crispin Alapag Is A Rising Star In Hollywood
- Bestselling Author and Brand Strategist Marty Neumeier to Lead 3-Day Brand Workshop in Santa Barbara
Taking A Break at the Surf City of US
If you are looking for a place where you can ride the waves, you actually do not have to look very far. All you have to do is get to your car and head to Huntington Beach.
Huntington Beach is considered to be a seaside city located right within the Orange County. It has long been considered as the Surf City of the US, what with the Huntington Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau application in 2004 for trademark of “Surf City USA”. As the name implies, the primary reason why tourists flock to Huntington Beach is the fact that not only does it have miles of sandy beach, its waters are also perfect for surfing. Not many people may know it, however, but there is actually more to Huntington Beach than just the sand and the water. In truth, Huntington Beach is also home to such tourist attractions as the International Surfing Museum, the Huntington Beach Pier, and the Surf Theater, to name a few.