- Posted March 1, 2014 by
- Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward Seeks Murder Indictment against Former Union City Officer
- UK Leads World To Enable An IVF Infant Developed With DNA From 3 Different Donors
- “Romantic Road” Takes Readers on a Trip Down Europe’s Famous Romantische Strasse for a Spine-Tingling Romantic Adventure
- Greece to Exit the Euro Says Igor Purlantov
- Has daring Jennifer Aniston finally found her signature style at 45?
Taking A Break at the Surf City of US
If you are looking for a place where you can ride the waves, you actually do not have to look very far. All you have to do is get to your car and head to Huntington Beach.
Huntington Beach is considered to be a seaside city located right within the Orange County. It has long been considered as the Surf City of the US, what with the Huntington Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau application in 2004 for trademark of “Surf City USA”. As the name implies, the primary reason why tourists flock to Huntington Beach is the fact that not only does it have miles of sandy beach, its waters are also perfect for surfing. Not many people may know it, however, but there is actually more to Huntington Beach than just the sand and the water. In truth, Huntington Beach is also home to such tourist attractions as the International Surfing Museum, the Huntington Beach Pier, and the Surf Theater, to name a few.