- Posted March 2, 2014 by
Rathmalana, Sri Lanka
- Consequences and Lessons of LSSP betrayal of 1964 - Comrade Wije Dias speaks in Colombo
- Comrade K.Rathnayake Addresses Colombo Election Meeting
- Socialist Equality Party Public Meeting
- Comrade Wije Dias delivers a historic Lecture on the "The Historical and International Foundations of the Socialist Equality Party-Sri Lanka"
- Public Speech on Sri Lanka Socialist Equality Party's Historical and International Foundations
Socialist Equality Party Public Meeting
No to Imperialist War, No to Austerity. Fight for Socialist Internationalism!
The Socialist Equality Party (SEP)of Sri Lanka held a Public Meeting today at "Kamkaru Sewana", Rathmalana, Colombo, Sri Lanka in its election campaign fort Western Provincial Council Elections.
Comrade W.A.Sunil and Vilani Peiris, members of the Political Committee of SEP were the main speakers and herewith are published the First part of Comrade W.A.Sunil's speech and the full speech of Comrade Wilani Peiris. The Second Part of Comrade W.A.Suni's speech is published seperately in this iReport. SEP’s election manifesto is available at https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/02/22/sril-f22.html