- Posted March 2, 2014 by
Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Comrade K.Rathnayake Addresses Colombo Election Meeting
- Socialist Equality Party Public Meeting
- Comrade Wije Dias delivers a historic Lecture on the "The Historical and International Foundations of the Socialist Equality Party-Sri Lanka"
- Public Speech on Sri Lanka Socialist Equality Party's Historical and International Foundations
- Counter Culture or Scientific Socialism – In Defense of Piyaseeli against Amarakeerthi
Socialist Equality Party Public Meeting
No to Imperialist War, No to Austerity. Fight for Socialist Internationalism!
The Socialist Equality Party (SEP)of Sri Lanka held its third Public Election Meeting today the 02nd March 2014, at "Kamkaru Sewana", Rathmalana, Colombo, Sri Lanka in its campaign for Western Provincial Council Elections.
Comrade W.A.Sunil and Vilani Peiris, members of the Political Committee of SEP were the main speakers. Comrade W.A.Sunil addressed first.
Published herewith is the full speech of Comrade W.A Sunil in two parts. The full speech of Comrade Vilani Peiris has been published earlier in this iReport.
SEP’s election manifesto is available at https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/02/22/sril-f22.html