- Posted March 3, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Religious figures in the snow..After the storm..
- The so called "calm" after the storm..My walk downtown..
- Good Morning from Long Island, Glen Cove..Very cold, blizzard 2015..
- Blizzard 2015.. Me and my Cardinal, Long Island..Early but pretty rough..
- Me and my Cardinal..Blizzard start on Long Island..
"Symphony of the sea."
It is called "The first Symphony of the sea." And was done in 1991 by Toshio Sasaki, collection of the city of New York, commissioned by the Dept. of cultural affairs.
It is made of concrete terrazzo and ceramic tile.
It was a rather gloomy, very cold day but this really cheered me up and I surprised coming upon it.
March 2, 2014.