- Posted March 3, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
"Music makes the heart grow fonder."
I have to agree. I love music. It can change my mood, create my mood, inspire me, bring back memories. I use music often to help me feel better or more relaxed. I love all kinds of music if it sounds good to my ears, even many new rap songs.
Today I am listening to an oldie group called the Platters, to help me mellow out. They do a version of "Ebb Tide." that is really good.
I took the last two photos in the Coney Island Arts Annex, museum, gallery, shows.
March 2, 2014