- Posted March 3, 2014 by
Beverly Hills, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Student voices in journalism
- Capturing the selfie being taken in the waves
- California’s own designer Sue Wong shows you it’s a myth that designers aren’t in control of their runway productions
- A 3.2 mile walking tour of the OC International Auto Show in 1 minute 16 seconds
- Knott’s Scary Farm Media Night
- Celebrating International Day of Peace with Ringo Starr With a Little Help from his Friends #Peacerocks
Mickey Rooney is back!
- hhanks, CNN iReport producer
Mickey Rooney at any event, even a pre-Oscar event is something to celebrate as he has seldom been at any events for years.
Mickey Rooney is at work again as he is a force of nation, and during his lifetime nothing has kept him offscreen for long. Joell Posey caught up with Mickey Rooney and this question was asked at Roger Neal Style Hollywood Beauty and Couture Suite celebrating the 86th Academy Awards.