- Posted March 4, 2014 by
- Emergency Nurses Association Applauds Passage of Appropriations Bill Containing Ebola and Emergency Care Funding
- Pedal the World – an adventure around the world on a bicycle
- Jeff Gum joins Emile Hirsch and Zoe Kravitz in Crime Drama “Vincent-N-Roxxy”
- Election Officials Stop Voter Wearing NRA Hat: Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Filed in Georgia
- Magician Dick Brookz Reveals Houdini’s conflict with Arthur Conan Doyle, Thursday, December 11, on The Travel Channel
Magician in Los Angeles – Arthur Trace
The thrill of a magic show is experienced by not only children but also adults because it allows one to leave the real world for a while and explore the mystery of magic. Magic shows are exciting to be a part of because they are often interactive and keep you on the edge of your seat. The magic acts often cause your heart to race because they can involve danger if the magic does not succeed. Therefore, magic shows can be enjoyed by all ages as tricks and performances engage the audience for a thrilling show.
The best part of a magic show is the wonder of, “how was that possible, how did they do that?” Some of the most thrilling acts can include sawing a person in half, a rabbit disappearing into a black hat, or even a simple card trick can be amazing. The thrill of the show is also built up by the performance of the corporate magicians himself and their assistance bringing the magic to life. Another fascinating part of the show is when the audience is involved or a crowd member is brought on stage because there is no chance of pre planning the trick. This part of the show is always exciting to see how the audience member reacts to the unknown and puts their trust into the magician as they perform their magic. The audience puts themselves in their shoes to consider how they would feel if they were part of the magic show.
Magic shows are thrilling because it is the opportunity to see the mystery of magic live in action in front of your eyes that a movie or book about magic cannot offer. The chills and excitement of the performance is like no other. The show can leave a lasting impression that will keep you thinking about the fascination of magic long after the show.