- Posted March 4, 2014 by
- Peace: Base on People, For the People. Five Countries’ Former Presidents Endorse “An Era of Conscience Movement”
- Global Gthering of Chief justices: Dr. Hong Calls on World Citizens to Strive for Global Awakening of Human Rights and to Protect Human Rights and theRule of Law with Conscience
- the 15th Annual International Conference of Chief Justice of the World in India:
- In Rebuilding a Culture of Conscience, President of Kazakhstan Echoes with Actions
- In Celebration of the UN Day: Forum on the Awakening of Conscience Calls for Global Solidarity
Global Launch of “An Era of Conscience”- Power to Change the World
A global launch of the movement: An Era of Conscience on 16th February garnered thousands of activists and leaders from hundreds of organizations from 25 locations across the globe, including Taiwan, the US, Canada, Australia and the Netherlands. The conscience gesture was posed by everyone: close your right hand in front of your chest then put your left hand closely over it. The gesture signifies “Protect the conscience in our hearts, create an era of love and peace”. Thus far, more than 112 countries and over 200 organizations participated in this movement. This is just the beginning of the movement. As the seed of goodness is planted in the hearts of every participant, more and more people will be impacted through the butterfly effect, spreading the message of love and peace to every corner of this good earth.