- Posted March 4, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
4 quakes jolt Philippines
In its bulletin, Phivolcs said the first quake with a magnitude of 3.2 occurred at 1:22 a.m. with its epicenter traced 109 kilometers southwest of Sarangani town in Davao Occidental, Southern Philippines, and had a shallow depth of 24 kilometers.
The second tremor with a magnitude of 3.4 happened at 1:33 a.m. Its epicenter was located 157 kilometers northwest of the Calayan in Cagayan, Northern Philippines, and had a shallow depth of 111 kilometers..
At around 9:52 a.m., another quake with a magnitude of 3.2 struck Surigao Del Norte, also in Southern Philippines, with its epicenter was traced 75 kilometers southeast of General Luna and had a shallow depth of 70 kilometers.
Four hours later, a fourth tremor with a magnitude of 3.3 was recorded in Bohol province in Central Philippines around 1:53 p.m. and its epicenter was located at one kilometer south of Sagbayan, Borja and had a shallow depth of nine kilometers.
Phivolcs did not report any felt intensity from the four tectonic quakes.
The agency added that no damage was reported from these tremors and it does not expect aftershocks from it.