- Posted March 4, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- So Jeb Bush is Running For President. If Elected, Will He Pardon His Brother, George 'W'?
- Snowmobile Capital of the Eastern US- Barnes Corners, NY- Tug Hill Region-200"+ of Snow!
- Camp Collapsed From Snow Load-6' Snow Banks-Barnes Corners, Tug Hill, NY-Feb22, 2015
- Birtherism Alert: Rudy Giuliani Says Obama Doesn’t Love America
- Obama Refers to ISIS as the “Islamic State” rather than the “Irjafi State of Iraq and al-Sham?
Hurricane Sandy Aid and the 'Christie Story' Shows Why People Hate Government
"The Obama administration's $60.4 billion emergency funding request to Congress last December stated that part of the money for recovery and rebuilding should be used "to help the region prepare for future challenges, including future severe storms and coastal flooding, as well as impacts associated with a changing climate."
And apparently, NJ Governor Chris Christie determined that the future of New Jersey would be greatly impacted by his re-election that's why he used $25 million to buy television commercials in which he starred to promote just how great New Jersey is as a vacation getaway just prior to his re-election bid.
There are still victims of Hurricane Sandy that have no home. Their lives are still in shambles but all the government agencies got their cut of the victims' money.
When Hoboken, a NJ City, greatly affected by flooding gets only $300,000 from the Chris Christie administration but a retirement community back off the coast gets $6 million to finish their project, people have good reason to hate government.
This has been and is government at it's worst.
But then, this comes as no surprise to most Americans. What does come as a surprise is that the government, with countless examples of this corruption continue to believe and act as though people don't see that "the emperor has no clothes".