- Posted March 5, 2014 by
Roswell, New Mexico
- Gail Lawley, Author Of Assisted Living Resource Book, 'It's Your Move', Announces November Event Schedule
- Genetic Engineering Going Forward - A. W. Daniels, Author Of 'Genetically Privileged', Offers A Glimpse Into The Future
- National Hug Your Hound Day Created By Ami Moore, The Chicago Dog Coach
- Children's Book Author A. J. Cosmo's Mission Is To Set Kids Up For Success In Life Through Early Reading
- Teens Record Every Moment Of Their Lives - Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein Offers Guidance
History Made In Roswell NM: Natasha N. Mackey Is The First Black Female To Be Elected To City Council
"I would like to thank you for electing me as the fresh voice for Ward 1," Mackey stated. "I look forward to representing you well as a member of the City Council. It is my desire to continue to keep the lines of communication open between myself and the residents of Ward 1 by hosting quarterly Meet and Greets. I will listen to your concerns and find timely responses and resolutions to the issues raised concerning our city. The collaborative work of the Mayor and City Councilors is vital to the success of our community as a whole. I look forward to working on the City Council to revive Roswell."
Natasha Mackey has lived in Roswell for 8 years and lived in New Mexico for almost 20 years. She has worked in the Roswell community through various initiatives to bring unity in the city through the 21 Days of Prayer and youth rallies. She is a member of Gateway Church International under the leadership of Rick and Linda Rapp. In addition, she is a member of the Roswell Chamber of Commerce and serves on the Keep Roswell Beautiful board as the secretary. She holds a Masters in Business Administration degree from the University of New Mexico – Anderson School of Management, and is a small business owner.
Mackey is also a published author, a singer/songwriter and an accomplished public speaker. Her book, "Walking in Kingdom Authority: A Practical Jumpstart Guide to Kingdom Living", transcends denominational lines and is geared towards use in the universal church - the Body of Christ at large. The book is available on Amazon.
Natasha Mackey is available for media interviews and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available at her website.