- Posted March 5, 2014 by
Roswell, New Mexico
- Author Thomas Rauber Releases 'Bald Eagles Soar Again: One Man's Quest To Prevent The Extinction Of The Bald Eagle In The US'
- Author Les Graham Announces Release Of 'Jude's Gentle Giants', A Book About Horses That Teaches Wholesome Family Values
- Patrick Brigham, Mystery Novelist And Author Of ‘Abduction - An Angel Over Rimini’, Chosen As One Of '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading'
- The Entertainment Books No Other Person Could Write – 'Waiting For Elizabeth', Final Segment In Series, Released By Author Ben Bryant
- Frances Fuller, Author Of ‘In Borrowed Houses’ Takes First Place In '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading' Book Awards
History Made In Roswell NM: Natasha N. Mackey Is The First Black Female To Be Elected To City Council
"I would like to thank you for electing me as the fresh voice for Ward 1," Mackey stated. "I look forward to representing you well as a member of the City Council. It is my desire to continue to keep the lines of communication open between myself and the residents of Ward 1 by hosting quarterly Meet and Greets. I will listen to your concerns and find timely responses and resolutions to the issues raised concerning our city. The collaborative work of the Mayor and City Councilors is vital to the success of our community as a whole. I look forward to working on the City Council to revive Roswell."
Natasha Mackey has lived in Roswell for 8 years and lived in New Mexico for almost 20 years. She has worked in the Roswell community through various initiatives to bring unity in the city through the 21 Days of Prayer and youth rallies. She is a member of Gateway Church International under the leadership of Rick and Linda Rapp. In addition, she is a member of the Roswell Chamber of Commerce and serves on the Keep Roswell Beautiful board as the secretary. She holds a Masters in Business Administration degree from the University of New Mexico – Anderson School of Management, and is a small business owner.
Mackey is also a published author, a singer/songwriter and an accomplished public speaker. Her book, "Walking in Kingdom Authority: A Practical Jumpstart Guide to Kingdom Living", transcends denominational lines and is geared towards use in the universal church - the Body of Christ at large. The book is available on Amazon.
Natasha Mackey is available for media interviews and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available at her website.