- Posted March 5, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Phl scam witness takes HK vacation
Tuason, along with three senators and other government officials, is facing a complaint for plunder before the Office of the Ombudsman (Ombudsman) in connection with the alleged P900-million Malampaya Fund scam.
She had also testified in the P10-billion “pork barrel” scandal being investigated by the Senate blue ribbon committee.
Bureau of Immigration (BI) Spokesperson Maan Pedro confirmed that Tuason left the country last March 2 on board Cathay Pacific Cx902 that left Manila at 6:09 p.m. and arrived in Hong Kong at 8:04 p.m.
Tuason is facing plunder complaint before the Ombudsman on the alleged Malampaya Fund scam for receiving over P200 million "kickbacks" for still unknown principal.
A former business partner of Janet Lim Napoles, Tuason said she personally delivered kickbacks to Senator Jinggoy Estrada and to Atty. Gigi Reyes, the chief of staff of Senator Juan Ponce Enrile.
Napoles is the alleged "brains" behind the P10-billion pork barrel scam and P900-million Malampaya fund scams.