- Posted March 8, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- AS THE FINAL MIDDLE EAST VIOLENT PURGE OF CHRISTIANS MOVE FORWARD,EXPERT'S SAY "THE EUROPEAN UNION AND ITS MEMBERS STATES ACTIVELY PROMOTING AND FUNDING ANTI-SEMITISM AND ISOLATION OF ISRAEL"
- HEY HOLDER!! DID ALJAZEERA VIOLATE THE PATRIOT ACT!!!! http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/8105.htm#_ednref3
- IF HAMAS ISN'T PART OF THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS??
- JULY 8TH 2014: HAMAS SPOKESMAN SAMI ABU ZURI CAUGHT DEAD TO RIGHTS ADMITTING HAMAS USING HUMAN SHIELDS . ((http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4340.htm))
- UAE NEEDS TO MAKE A WORLD RESPONSE ON THE PURGE OF NON-MUSLIMS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
DENVER'S OFFICE OF DRUG STRATEGY SHOWING MARIJUANA USE BY EIGHTH GRADERS AT 6.5% NATIONWIDE BUT NOW 18% IN DENVER ALREADY!!!
National security is the requirement to maintain the survival of the state through the use of economic power, diplomacy, power projection and political power. The concept developed mostly in the United States after World War II. Initially focusing on military might, it now encompasses a broad range of facets, all of which impinge on the non military or economic security of the nation and the values espoused by the national society. Accordingly, in order to possess national security, a nation needs to possess economic security, energy security, environmental security, etc. Security threats involve not only conventional foes such as other nation-states but also non-state actors such as violent non-state actors, narcotic cartels, multinational corporations and non-governmental organisations; some authorities include natural disasters and events causing severe environmental damage in this category.
Measures taken to ensure national security include:
using diplomacy to rally allies and isolate threats
marshalling economic power to facilitate or compel cooperation
maintaining effective armed forces
implementing civil defense and emergency preparedness measures (including anti-terrorism legislation)
ensuring the resilience and redundancy of critical infrastructure
using intelligence services to detect and defeat or avoid threats and espionage, and to protect classified information
using counterintelligence services or secret police to protect the nation from internal threats