- Posted March 10, 2014 by
- Sawansukha Presented Sharad Shrestha Salankara Award with TOI
- Mont Blanc Summit Scaled by Indian Techie Satyarup Siddhanta
- Opportunities In Textile Industry Seminar Organized At ILEAD
- STORY Bookstore In Kolkata With A Difference
- STORY, Kolkata’s Largest Book Store Now Has A 6 Feet Tall Lego Policeman
Bhuramal Rajmal Surana (Johuree) Celebrates International Woman’s Day. 7th March, 2014, Kolkata
Bhuramal Rajmal Surana (Johuree) has always encompassed all the aspects of women through their vast collection of luxury and couture pieces which have been adorned and adored by many prominent faces and royalties. They have marvelously weaved in glamour accumulating happiness and smiles to the lives of women.
To commemorate Women’s Day, a splendid performance was put up by Tanushree Shankar’s Dance Company who performed on four different pieces of dance forms: Ganesham, Alankar, Maitreyee & Holi.
Speaking on this occasion, Chandra Surana of Bhuramal Rajmal Surana (Johuree) said, ““It is indeed an honor for me to be a part of this initiative. I would like to convey my gratitude to all those women who have helped us in our journey towards building a reputation that exceeds any other in terms of genuity, innovation and aesthetic sense”.