- Posted March 10, 2014 by
- Ravinder Singh’ Event On Book ‘Your Dreams are Mine Now’ At STORY Kolkata
- ICIMOD: ‘An Initiative To Promote Environmentally Mountain Ecosystem’
- Skipper Furnishing: Opening Its New Store In Jorhat.
- ILEAD’s New Move To Strengthen International Understanding
- “Don’t Challenge Nature, Respect It” Says The Renowned Indian Mountaineer Satyarup Siddhanta In Respect To Annapurna Tragedy
Bhuramal Rajmal Surana (Johuree) Celebrates International Woman’s Day. 7th March, 2014, Kolkata
Bhuramal Rajmal Surana (Johuree) has always encompassed all the aspects of women through their vast collection of luxury and couture pieces which have been adorned and adored by many prominent faces and royalties. They have marvelously weaved in glamour accumulating happiness and smiles to the lives of women.
To commemorate Women’s Day, a splendid performance was put up by Tanushree Shankar’s Dance Company who performed on four different pieces of dance forms: Ganesham, Alankar, Maitreyee & Holi.
Speaking on this occasion, Chandra Surana of Bhuramal Rajmal Surana (Johuree) said, ““It is indeed an honor for me to be a part of this initiative. I would like to convey my gratitude to all those women who have helped us in our journey towards building a reputation that exceeds any other in terms of genuity, innovation and aesthetic sense”.