- Posted March 10, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Amazon Best Selling Author Elaine Orr ‘s Cozy Mystery Announced As A Finalist In Chanticleer Murder and Mayhem Awards
- Multi-talented Author Connie Corcoran Wilson Releases Third Book In The Award Winning Hellfire & Damnation Book Series
- Author Tony Taylor’s Science Fiction Novel Is Called "Mind-Boggling" And "A Wild Ride"
- Author JR Conway Promotes His Contemporary Fiction Novel Greyhound Therapy
- Best Selling Author J.L. Beck Releases New Dark Paranormal Dystopian Romance – Project: Killer
Edinburgh Cuckoos - Book Three In The Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure Series Just Released
Author, Wentworth M. Johnson is pleased to announce the re-release of the third book of his Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure Series, Edinburgh Cuckoos.
Summoned to England by his ex-girlfriend, Bill Reyner and his associate North try to kill two birds with one stone-a short holiday and a very quick investigation. A simple missing person case couldn't possibly turn out nasty-or could it?
Whilst retracing the steps of a missing woman, Bill accidentally uncovers an incredibly diabolical organization that has existed for years. It soon becomes evident that while he is searching for the long dead and dear departed; someone behind the scene is manipulating his every move. What could wax figures, picturesque castles and alluring Scottish damsels possibly have to do with missing people? Bill has found another dangerous and multi million-dollar puzzle of murder and mayhem that extends way back into the dark and dismal past.
Edinburgh Cuckoos is available in both print and ebook format.
Other titles in the Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure series include Fiend’s Gold, Mania, Damp Graves, Lions and Christians, The Canadian, The Dutchman, Magnuscarter and The Mermaid.
Series: Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure, Book 3
Author: Wentworth M. Johnson
Publisher: I & W Johnson Books
Published: November 2013
Genre: Mystery Adventure
About The Author:
Wentworth M. Johnson (born 1939) is a Canadian writer. He was born in March, Cambridgeshire, England. W.M. Johnson is the great grandson of William Edward Bourne 1850-1925 (Playwright, dramatist and theatrical producer). Johnson has published newspaper and magazine articles, as well as a number of fiction and non-fiction books.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact:
Wentworth M. Johnson