- Posted March 10, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Book One In A New YA Dystopian/Apocalyptic Thriller Series Released – Last Light Falling
- New York Author Releases Book Five In The Detectives Chen and Castilblanco Series – The Collector
- Author Lisa Nixon Phillips Hopes To Help Military Families With Her New Book Faith Steps For Military Families
- Critically Acclaimed Pacific Northwest Author Justin Bog Releases Holiday Short Story Collection In Time For Christmas
- New Young Adult Fantasy Novel Just Released - Jeff Madison and the Shimmers of Drakmere
Edinburgh Cuckoos - Book Three In The Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure Series Just Released
Author, Wentworth M. Johnson is pleased to announce the re-release of the third book of his Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure Series, Edinburgh Cuckoos.
Summoned to England by his ex-girlfriend, Bill Reyner and his associate North try to kill two birds with one stone-a short holiday and a very quick investigation. A simple missing person case couldn't possibly turn out nasty-or could it?
Whilst retracing the steps of a missing woman, Bill accidentally uncovers an incredibly diabolical organization that has existed for years. It soon becomes evident that while he is searching for the long dead and dear departed; someone behind the scene is manipulating his every move. What could wax figures, picturesque castles and alluring Scottish damsels possibly have to do with missing people? Bill has found another dangerous and multi million-dollar puzzle of murder and mayhem that extends way back into the dark and dismal past.
Edinburgh Cuckoos is available in both print and ebook format.
Other titles in the Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure series include Fiend’s Gold, Mania, Damp Graves, Lions and Christians, The Canadian, The Dutchman, Magnuscarter and The Mermaid.
Series: Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure, Book 3
Author: Wentworth M. Johnson
Publisher: I & W Johnson Books
Published: November 2013
Genre: Mystery Adventure
About The Author:
Wentworth M. Johnson (born 1939) is a Canadian writer. He was born in March, Cambridgeshire, England. W.M. Johnson is the great grandson of William Edward Bourne 1850-1925 (Playwright, dramatist and theatrical producer). Johnson has published newspaper and magazine articles, as well as a number of fiction and non-fiction books.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact:
Wentworth M. Johnson