- Posted March 10, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
- Archway Publishing And Dr. Jack C. Westman Release New Self-Help Health Book – The Cancer Solution
- London Author Intertwines His Children’s Sci-fi Adventure With Local Time Trap Trails
- Colorado Author Promotes The First Book In Her The Prophecy of Kalodorim Fantasy Book Series
- New Science Fiction Trilogy Released By Author Matthew Kennedy – Gamers and Gods
- Massachusetts Author Shares Her Story Of Love, Heartbreak, Betrayal, And Marriage In Her New Memoir, As Ever, Pudd
Edinburgh Cuckoos - Book Three In The Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure Series Just Released
Author, Wentworth M. Johnson is pleased to announce the re-release of the third book of his Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure Series, Edinburgh Cuckoos.
Summoned to England by his ex-girlfriend, Bill Reyner and his associate North try to kill two birds with one stone-a short holiday and a very quick investigation. A simple missing person case couldn't possibly turn out nasty-or could it?
Whilst retracing the steps of a missing woman, Bill accidentally uncovers an incredibly diabolical organization that has existed for years. It soon becomes evident that while he is searching for the long dead and dear departed; someone behind the scene is manipulating his every move. What could wax figures, picturesque castles and alluring Scottish damsels possibly have to do with missing people? Bill has found another dangerous and multi million-dollar puzzle of murder and mayhem that extends way back into the dark and dismal past.
Edinburgh Cuckoos is available in both print and ebook format.
Other titles in the Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure series include Fiend’s Gold, Mania, Damp Graves, Lions and Christians, The Canadian, The Dutchman, Magnuscarter and The Mermaid.
Series: Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure, Book 3
Author: Wentworth M. Johnson
Publisher: I & W Johnson Books
Published: November 2013
Genre: Mystery Adventure
About The Author:
Wentworth M. Johnson (born 1939) is a Canadian writer. He was born in March, Cambridgeshire, England. W.M. Johnson is the great grandson of William Edward Bourne 1850-1925 (Playwright, dramatist and theatrical producer). Johnson has published newspaper and magazine articles, as well as a number of fiction and non-fiction books.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact:
Wentworth M. Johnson