- Posted March 10, 2014 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Lets Start the New Year to Petition Obama to Acknowledge We Have A Right to Video Record!
- Please Sign Petition: For Obama to Acknowledge We Have the Lawful Right to Record Police
- Written Commentary: The deaths of NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos
- Update: Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
Question for Connecticut/New York Police: Will Confiscate firearms?
Will you, under the color of law, confiscate firearms from law abiding American citizens, who have refused to register their firearms that were deemed "assault weapons" by newly enacted legislation by New York and Connecticut.
Lt. Paul Vance, of Connecticut, recently said that he will simply just follow orders and do as he is told. So the question I have for law enforcement in New York and Connecticut is whether you will honor your oath or simply do your jobs?
It is an uncomfortable question to an uncomfortable situation because now you, that right, you will have to go house to house and grab firearms of law abiding citizens whose only crime was exercising a right that is inherent to *ALL* Americans.