- Posted March 10, 2014 by
- Untold story of Mahmood(Masood) Hassani one of Iran's 30,000 political prisoners executed in summer of 1988
- Struan Stevenson's book: Self-Sacrifice- Life with the Iranian Mojahedin
- Canada: Protest against Khomeini's Celebration in Toronto
- NIAC and Iran's Nuclear Talks
- Deteriorating situation of Christians in Iran since Hassan Rouhani took office
Pointless US nuclear talks with Iranian regime, overshadowing violations of human rights in Iran
Radio Irava's interview with Amir Emadi spokesperson of the organization of the Iranian-American communities western region. Amir has a MBA in global management. He received his under graduate degree in International security and conflict resolution. Amir Emadi uses these tools to advise policy makers on security issues within the Middle East namely human rights violations, political violence and nuclear non-proliferation. Amir's father Ashghar Emadi was one of the 52 murdered by the Iraqi forces on Sept. 1, 2013 in Camp Ashraf. The Iraqis has issued an statement admitting to burying their bodies but not disclosing the time or the burial ground.