- Posted March 10, 2014 by
- What happened in Iranian prisons in the summer of 1988
- Iran: Bakhtiaris Uprising
- Spanish Court verdict and its effects on freeing the 7 Ashraf hostages
- Radio Irava with Hon. Judy Sgro Canadian MP/ former Minister of Citizenship & Immigration
- Hunger Strike in Camp Liberty and ways to echo their voices
Pointless US nuclear talks with Iranian regime, overshadowing violations of human rights in Iran
Radio Irava's interview with Amir Emadi spokesperson of the organization of the Iranian-American communities western region. Amir has a MBA in global management. He received his under graduate degree in International security and conflict resolution. Amir Emadi uses these tools to advise policy makers on security issues within the Middle East namely human rights violations, political violence and nuclear non-proliferation. Amir's father Ashghar Emadi was one of the 52 murdered by the Iraqi forces on Sept. 1, 2013 in Camp Ashraf. The Iraqis has issued an statement admitting to burying their bodies but not disclosing the time or the burial ground.