- Posted March 10, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
3 moderate quakes shake Philippines
In its bulletin, Phivolcs said the first quake with a magnitude of 3.3 occurred at 12:21 a.m. Its epicenter was traced 18 kilometers northeast of Carmen town in North Cotabato, Southern Philippines, with a shallow depth of 30 kilometers.
The second tremor with a magnitude of 3.7 happened at 12:38 a.m. and its epicenter was located 44 kilometers northwest of Bolinao town in Pangasinan in Northern Philippines and had a shallow depth of 34 kilometers.
Another quake with magnitude of 3.3 occurred in Bohol in Central Philippines at around 5:43 a.m. Its epicenter was traced 32 kilometers northeast of the capital city of Tagbilaran and had a shallow depth of 16 kilometers.
Phivolcs said there are no reported intensities, damage or casualty from these tremors which were all tectonic in origin. Aftershocks are not expected as well.