- Posted March 10, 2014 by
Federal Way, Washington
- It's Like Lumosity But Better, Eye-Q Visual Puzzles for Artists, Architects and Reason-able People
- Big Book of Visual Puzzles: Fun, Challenging and Beautiful
- An Illustrated Journey in Three Different Formats Now Available via Kickstarter
- An Illustrated Children's Adventure Story in Three Formats: E-scroll, Book, Postcards
- Why a Kickstarter Campaign?
Corruption at Wikipedia, Where Do I Buy My and Konokopia Entries? For $500/Paragraph I Can Write You One
It turns out that it is very simple. You buy it. You pay one of the contributing editors to write you one. Actually, I am one of the contributing editors. I have signed up to be one a couple of years ago. I haven't written anything in there yet and I would have to search my notebooks for my password and such, but if you would like to get your own entry please contact me. For $500 per paragraph I will work very closely with you to make you look "real", "transparent" and good. And having written a thesis in my graduate school, I know what a pseudo-scholarly entry needs to look like to be convincing.
Now, you may think that $500 per paragraph is expensive? But think about it again, can you get a better advertisement anywhere for that price? Have you seen the prices for having a simple news release released? Wikipedia is one of the great marketing not-so-secret secrets and it lends instant credibility to any scheme you have cooked up.
But to get the most out of your marketing strategy, Wikipedia entry needs to work in conjunction with a pseudo-scientific paper that "proves" the benefits of your product or products. Hire some science college students to work on that PSP.
Well, who could have predicted that I would turn out to be a marketing guru?