- Posted March 10, 2014 by
- Approximately 100 Dallas ISD Fourth-Graders Fall in Line for Capital One’s Fourth Annual Military-Themed Math Camp
- Local Preschool Makes a Splash with a Fresh Coat of Paint from McCarthy’s Heart Hats
- Capital One Associates Build Bikes for Communities in Schools of the Dallas Region, Inc
- McCarthy Receives Silver STEP Award for 150,000 Man-hours of Safe Construction
- Dallas Regional Chamber Recognizes McCarthy Building Cos. 150th Anniversary with Honorary Plaque and “Birthday Cake”
Dallas-based McCarthy Building Companies Inc. Remodels House for Wounded Warrior
The remodeled home is located near one of McCarthy’s premier federal projects - the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Replacement at Fort Hood, which prompted McCarthy employees who are working on the hospital to participate.
McCarthy employees are as passionate about building better communities as they are about construction. McCarthy's "Heart Hats" community involvement program is dedicated to encouraging, supporting and recognizing McCarthy employees' volunteer efforts in a variety of causes to ensure real needs are being met in communities where employees work, live and play. A large portion of the Heart Hats program is driven by requests from individual employees who have a personal interest in a charitable organization.
To see a video of them Podhorn home renovation, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwRiWqgoKoo&feature=youtu.be