- Posted March 10, 2014 by
- C. Pharr & Company Hosts Career Camp at Girls Inc. of Dallas
- Capital One Associates’ Back-to-School Supply Drive Nets More Than $70,000 in Materials
- McCarthy Awarded Two Construction Manager At-Risk Projects for the City of Fort Worth
- Approximately 100 Dallas ISD Fourth-Graders Fall in Line for Capital One’s Fourth Annual Military-Themed Math Camp
- Local Preschool Makes a Splash with a Fresh Coat of Paint from McCarthy’s Heart Hats
Dallas-based McCarthy Building Companies Inc. Remodels House for Wounded Warrior
The remodeled home is located near one of McCarthy’s premier federal projects - the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Replacement at Fort Hood, which prompted McCarthy employees who are working on the hospital to participate.
McCarthy employees are as passionate about building better communities as they are about construction. McCarthy's "Heart Hats" community involvement program is dedicated to encouraging, supporting and recognizing McCarthy employees' volunteer efforts in a variety of causes to ensure real needs are being met in communities where employees work, live and play. A large portion of the Heart Hats program is driven by requests from individual employees who have a personal interest in a charitable organization.
To see a video of them Podhorn home renovation, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwRiWqgoKoo&feature=youtu.be