- Posted March 11, 2014 by
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- Give your story a titleAAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
- Partnership Works to Ensure Whole Community Preparedness
- Ak-Chin Indian Community Project Named 2014 Water Reuse Project of the Year
AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “What’s in Store for Retail”
The symposium starts off with Residential Supply & Demand: What to Expect, with panel speakers Jim Belfiore, president, Belfiore Real Estate Consulting, Michael IlesCremieux, vice president, land acquisitions, Meritage Homes, James T. ‘Nate’ Nathan, president and designated broker, Nathan & Associates, Elliott Pollack, chief executive officer, Elliott D. Pollack & Associates, and Gregg Wolin, principal, Crescent Bay Holdings.
Other featured speakers include Gordon Keig, senior vice president, Kornwasser Shopping Center Properties, Judy VanHouten, vice president, market director of real estate for JP Morgan Chase and Doug Ducey, Arizona’s state treasurer and former CEO of Cold Stone Creamery.
The cost of the symposium is $60 for AAED members, $70 for non-members before March 27; and $85 for late registrants. To register visit http://www.aaed.com/event/AAEDApril1st. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED was originally founded in 1974 as the Arizona Association for Industrial Development (AAID). The organization, which was dedicated to expanding the industrial and economic base of Arizona, changed to its current name in 1991 to better reflect its broader mission.
The strategic vision of AAED is to be the leading advocate of responsible economic development for all of Arizona by leading the facilitation of public/private cooperation and fostering teamwork to address the growth and quality of life issues that face Arizona. For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.