- Posted March 12, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Breaking news: Share your story
The fire at the shopping center Sahil injured five people
The fire burned a significant portion of retail space on the second and third floors of the building .
According to witnesses , the fire originated on one of the stores because of a short circuit
The fire started before the opening of the shops and because of this few people were in the shopping center at the moment.
Tenants of the stores are in a depressed state since they lost goods totaling tens of thousands of AZN in the fire. However, many objects were not insured.