- Posted March 12, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Chicago PD Caught Running Black Site: Mainstream Media Ignores Story
- Lets Start the New Year to Petition Obama to Acknowledge We Have A Right to Video Record!
- Please Sign Petition: For Obama to Acknowledge We Have the Lawful Right to Record Police
- Written Commentary: The deaths of NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos
- Update: Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
Senator Dianne Feinstein Doesn't Like Her Own Medicine: Being Spied On
Can any one smell hypocrisy? Rep. Amash called Dianne Feinstein a hypocrite, and you know what? Her outrage is hypocritical and conducive to the problem that persists in American government, in addition to the huge mistrust of Congress and the American people.
But here's some questions for Dianne Feinstein:
Where is your outrage when the government(NSA/CIA) openly violate the Constitution in spying on the American public?
Where is your outrage when governments in Connecticut, New York, California make laws to disarm law abiding American citizens?
Where is your outrage when President Obama writes executives orders in open violation of the Constitution?
Where is your outrage when the Federal government selectively enforces the law when it should be enforcing *all* laws?
Where is your outrage when an American flag is deemed offensive in an American classroom or school?
Suddenly, now, you're staring down at the floor.