- Posted March 12, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Update: Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- (8 min vid)Eric Frein and how he is eluding capture: The Art of War
- Is Voting Republican The Answer on Nov 5?
- Armed Terrorists Kidnap and Torture American Citizen for 11 Hours
Senator Dianne Feinstein Doesn't Like Her Own Medicine: Being Spied On
Can any one smell hypocrisy? Rep. Amash called Dianne Feinstein a hypocrite, and you know what? Her outrage is hypocritical and conducive to the problem that persists in American government, in addition to the huge mistrust of Congress and the American people.
But here's some questions for Dianne Feinstein:
Where is your outrage when the government(NSA/CIA) openly violate the Constitution in spying on the American public?
Where is your outrage when governments in Connecticut, New York, California make laws to disarm law abiding American citizens?
Where is your outrage when President Obama writes executives orders in open violation of the Constitution?
Where is your outrage when the Federal government selectively enforces the law when it should be enforcing *all* laws?
Where is your outrage when an American flag is deemed offensive in an American classroom or school?
Suddenly, now, you're staring down at the floor.