- Posted March 13, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Petition for Obama admin to file a case against MH17 tragedy perpetrators in the International Criminal Court
- Malaysian plane skids off from runway while landing at Brunei airport.
- Response from P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- My message to P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- Email response from JAMSTEC and WHOI regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
My suggestions to assist the Search and Rescue mission of MH 370
Background information on MH 370:
So, here's my suggestion to enchance the underwater version of the MH 370 Search & Rescue operation.
DSV Alvin (USA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSV_Alvin
Nautille (France) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nautile
DSV Shinkai 6500 (Japan) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSV_Shinkai_6500
In addition to that, I sincerely hope that all major space agencies (like NASA, ESA, JAXA, RKA) will join the SAR effort by deploying satellites to image the area.
P.S. Photo from Wikipedia