- Posted March 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Salute to families
- Officer Spock has left the Planet Earth
- Why Lawmakers as Lawbreakers or Law Manipulators are exempt from Judicial Review?
- My Humble Request to Members of Dysfunctional Congress who seems to be “Wolves in the Sheep’s Clothing”.
- Churches, Temples, and Mosques are reminder of Medieval Era frozen in time.
- Rudolph William Louis “Rudy” Giuliani, Whose side are you on?
Unrecognized Ultimate Bond between America and Pakistan
Congratulation and salute to my brother and his family for 29 years of honorable service and 25 years of happy marriage. I am proud of my brother “Lieutenant Colonel (Retired) Nasir Siddique (U.S. Army 1981-1010)” and his family who proudly served our country with dedication and pride.
Nasir and his wife Zarqa were born in Pakistan and migrated to United States at young age, They have one daughter, Laila, and a son, Farhad, both U.S. President’s Education Excellence Award recipients. Zarqa loves teaching and holds Baccalaureate degree in Political Science. Laila graduated from John Hopkins and studied at Oxford. The Siddiques enjoy travelling, music, outdoor activities, and various sports (racquetball, tennis, football, basketball, and bicycling).
Also, my salute to all the military spouses, children, families and friends for their unconditional support and love to soldiers and veterans during readiness regardless of the consequences and or aftermath of the war. Even though, some of them live with scars of the wars for the rest of their lives.
Let's pay tribute to all families members of soldiers who are seldom being recognized for their supportive role during conflict and war, even though, they are too part of the marching orders and pay the ultimate price of sacrifice for our freedom and peace.