- Posted March 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Why study abroad? Ask Michelle Obama
- Rachael McLean Talks Junto Box Films and The Driver
- Nakisha King Talks Relationships with The Relationship Handbook
- Marjie Songbird Keeps It Music In The 302
- Naima Williams Talks Tending Bar and Being The Leading Lady in J. Holiday's Music Video
- Terri J. Vaughn Talks About a Girlfriends Getaway with Krystol Diggs
Asking Michelle Obama About Studying Abroad
Mrs. Obama! I'm excited to ask you a few questions about studying abroad. I always wanted to do it but never had the opportunity to while I was in school due to finances.
However, I think that studying abroad is very important because it teaches students about different cultures which can be helpful into their adulthood. Plus, they get to learn new things about other traditions, customs, and can make new friends.